Monday, September 12, 2005

GENEVA!!!


*crossing the not-so-busy street. In tights, no less!*


This was the first city we went to during our 1995 Europe tour for Philippine Tourism. I remember when we went shopping; some of the stores were closed in the afternoon. They said that it's a pretty normal occurrence for stores to open late and to close early depending on the storeowner. You know, they just open and close when they feel like it. Whoa! Maybe because this country is so rich, the can afford to do so.

Another thing this peaceful city is rich in is CHEESE! We went to a cheese factory and I've never had such a wide array of cheese (with wine, of course)! Yummy! And naturally, I attempted to bring some back home to Manila. Only, my whole bag reeked of cheese when I opened it. Not such a great idea. haha!

MY OTHER BLOGS:
personal...
digiscrap..
cooking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home