Sunday, September 18, 2005

One Big Shopping Mall...

...that’s what Hong Kong is for me. There are friggin’ stores everywhere my shopaholic self could hardly keep up! I stayed here for 2 weeks in 2001 with some of my co-dancers for FREE coz we danced back-up for a well-known Hong Kong singer here (sorry, forgot her name).

Other than that, all we did was… eat, sleep, shop, eat, shop sleep and shop!

I wanna go back with my boy-friend and daughter and go to the newly-opened Disneyland and to shop some more. Note to self: Bring more money :)


*couldn't find anything more scenic but this. haha!*



*Twinkle, me and Joyce...taking a pictorial break after a long walk in some park*



*Twinkle, Geo, des, Joyce and me...after a long day of ceasless shopping, we surrender our flip flops by the subway*

MY OTHER BLOGS:
personal...
digiscrap..
cooking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home