Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Second Childhood


...this I experienced during my first visit to California Adventure Theme Park in 2001. I went to the States for work, leaving my daughter behind in Manila. I promised her that the next time I go, I will take her with me. And that is why I didn't go to Disneyland just yet.

We finally went back in 2004. We were so excited, we wanted to go on all the rides! We were there sooooo early and left real late!

We also went to...

Disneyland:



Universal Studios:




We stayed in L.A. for like a whole month. But my all time favorite place in sunny California is Fremont. It's just so homey! If I was to settle down in the U.S., I would definitely live in Fremont. :)

MY OTHER BLOGS:
personal...
digiscrap..
cooking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home